Monday, April 7, 2014

NonAlcoholic Fishbowl Punch

I was searching for fun, fruity drinks on Pinterest the other day. I was looking for drinks that my friends and I could make in Myrtle Beach on Senior Beach week and this popped up. I thought it looked really cool. Unfortunately, it had alcohol. So, I looked it up on Google and found non-alcoholic recipes. I can't wait to try this new summer drink!





Ingredients:
10 
ounces coconut water
ounces Blue Curacao flavored syrup
12 
ounces sweet-and-sour mix
20 
ounces pineapple juice
32 
ounces lemon- lime soda
blue 
food coloring, if desired
small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
box (6 oz) Nerds candy
12-16 
Swedish fish candies
ice
fruit 
slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
drinking straws

Directions: 
  • Mix coconut water, syrup, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
  • To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
  • Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls - use the ice to hold them against the sides.
  • Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
  • Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbly-ness.
  • Enjoy!                   

No comments:

Post a Comment